Honest, Unbiased, Thorough Home Inspections in Cape Coral and Throughout Lee County, Florida
Congratulations on taking the next step in a new direction; home ownership in Southwest Florida. Whether you are a first time home buyer or a home buying-pro, moving across town or across the country, New Direction Home Inspection is here to assist you and your family with your home buying decision.
When you hire New Direction Home Inspection to inspect the home you plan to purchase, you will receive the most thorough home inspection your hard earned money can buy.
My goal is to provide you with as much information as possible about the current condition of the home you are about to purchase, so you can make an informed decision.
You will receive a written report describing the current condition of the home’s heating and cooling system, plumbing system, electrical system, roof, attic and visible insulation, interior components, walls, floors, ceilings, windows, doors, foundation and structural components, gutters, grading, exterior components and much more.
What makes New Direction Home Inspection reports different?
- Provides great detail, so that you can have a clear picture of any areas of concern.
- Easy to read. Written in simple terms that anyone can understand and find useful.
- Includes digital photographs. The combination of well written comments and photos will help you make an informed and educated decision about your next home purchase.
- A final summary, which is broken down into two separate categories. The “marginal” and the “repair or replace” summaries allow you to quickly access any significant areas of concern.
- Please click here to view a sample home inspection report.